Tuesday 18 December 2012

magazine titles


 I am using Rolling Stone magazine for my magazine cover, I have the original title for the magazine and have changed the colouring to create 7 different examples of the title to represent a special edition that I would make the front cover for. To do this I used photoshop after copying the font from goggle, I simply used paint bucket to create these special titles. I plan on making an American music special, making a cover, contents page and double page spread and so I will use one of these titles as the headmast for my cover. My favourite of the designs is the gold one, but I'm debating if to use the white title instead because I like the simple bold design, I may also consider using the red, white and blue title as this is more approitate for an American special.







No comments:

Post a Comment